Group Personal Accident Insurance Policy
Human life is subject to risks of death and disability due to accidents. When human life is lost or a person is disabled permanently or temporarily, there is loss of income to the family. Accidents, many times, create serious financial issues for the injured and their dependents. Group Personal Accident Insurance policy, provides complete cover in the event of death or disablement of the insured due to accidents occurring anywhere in the world.
Unlike most insurance policies where premiums increase with age, in case of personal accident policies, age is not relevant. The premium depends upon the risk related to the occupation. It is interesting to note that the personal accident cover is amongst the cheapest policies.
To ensure that your immediate family has some financial support in the event of your death, though human life cannot be valued, there is a urgent need and the right type of cover is to take a Personal Accident Insurance Policy.
The Group Personal Accident Policy offers compensation for loss resulting as a consequence of death or disability due to an accident.
- Accidental Death – Death due to accident.
- Dismemberment – This would mean loss of limbs, loss of eyesight, loss of hearing etc.
- Permanent Total Disability – If injury leads to permanent total disability.
- Permanent Partial Disability – If injury leads to partial permanent disability.
- Weekly Benefit – Entitles for loss of pay on temporary basis due to an accident.
- Policy normally covers named persons, can be made un named subject to terms and conditions.
- 24×7 worldwide cover.
- Sum Insured based on salary or category, as per requirements.
- Policy can be tailor made to include accidental hospitalization expenses, dead body carriage expenses, funeral expenses etc.
- Addition/Deletions: as declared or on a monthly basis, subject to premium deposited in advance.
- The group policy is eligible for discount based on size, demography, occupation, risk factors etc of the group.