Information and Communication Technology Liability Insurance
Any professional providing Information & Communication Technology (ICT) is exposed to claims of a “Professional Indemnity” nature. Information & communication technology means:
- Any computer equipment, software, hardware or firmware sold, manufactured, produced, installed, repaired, serviced, treated, supplied, distributed, licensed or shared by the professionals.
- Any service, advice or work provided by the professional in relation to the above; and also the provision of data processing, data communication services provided by the professionals.
- The Policy covers Errors and Omissions and Indemnifies professionals against third party legal liability for any claim in respect of negligent acts, errors or omissions incurred in the provision of information & communication technology services.
- Provides cover for defense costs.
- Personal Injury and Property Damages.