Commenced in 2003, Visista Insurance Broking Pvt. Ltd. helps businesses and individuals find scalable solutions for their insurance needs. We are an independent insurance broking firm head-quartered in Hyderabad. We help you find the right insurance solution by objectively analyzing multiple risk factors that your business is susceptible to.
With combined 600+ years of experience in insurance industry, we have helped 300+ companies pan India to mitigate their operational business risks through our effective and practical insurance solutions.
Unlike insurance agents, we as insurance brokers work only in your interest and act as buyer’s advocate. Our transparency, knowledge of insurance, professional approach, and reliability of solutions, has made us the first choice for every business to find trustable insurance and risk services.
- We provide solutions to businesses of all sizes and all industrial verticals.
- Client interest is our foremost priority.
- Customer experience is key to customer retention and we are proud to have ours at 98% and this is way above the industry average of 84%.
- Industry expertise, in-depth insurance knowledge of our employees, and end-to-end client support help us provide client-centric tailor-made solutions.
- Free consultation services; where we provide risk strategies, and solutions for giving extra protection to your business.
- Unparalleled commitment and post insurance support such as claim management services, gap analysis always keeping you ahead of your business risk as you grow.
- Our solutions and services are centralized to fulfill your risk philosophy and meet your needs and requirements. We also do custom designed insurance program structuring.
- Unbeatable customer experience with acute personalization and accuracy.
- We have 50+ accomplished professionals with 300+ satisfied customers across 5 locations.
- Our acumen in providing industry-specific solutions is deeply appreciated by our clients. Our expertise ranges from commercial buildings, roads, irrigation, power plants (renewable & non-renewable), pharmaceuticals, IT/ ITeS, and state government and central government organizations.
- 3600 insurance and risk services including purchase and management of insurance policies, and beyond.