Crime Insurance Policy
- While corporates embrace new technological developments, they become hosts to new complications and an entire set of new risks.
- Fraud involving computers and networks is fast becoming a problem in today’s technologically advanced society.
- Job insecurity and reduced company loyalty increases the probability of employee being dishonest to company.
- Internal controls and sound administration practices may limit exposures but can never eradicate risk completely.
- Here comes a crime insurance policy in hand.
- Crime Policies are now becoming increasingly popular due to contract requirements and probability of indemnifying customers for consequential claims/losses