Cyber Crime Liability Insurance Policy
- Today’s Cyber risk landscape provides ample evidences that traditional security practices no longer provide the level of protection that is required against today’s sophisticated attackers
- White collar crime is a reality in today’s business world and are playing havoc.
- The best protection against these threats is a strong system of internal controls allied with robust comprehensive insurance policy
- It can help businesses weather the storm more effectively when a data breach or network security failure has occurred, with liabilities either from own business or liabilities from third party/ public.
- It can be further widened to include business interruption losses, including crisis responses and publicity